Always make sure that you have read our terms and conditions before you place your order
We at AssignmentDoer.co.uk consider ourselves honoured that you have chosen us to do your assignment for you. This means a lot to us. And to make sure that you are not unsatisfied with our services it is necessary that you take a look at our terms and conditions. These have been created by a very efficient team of professionals with only one goal in mind: to make sure that you are not concerned in any way.
Although we are certain that there is nothing here that you will find objectionable, you should still read the following thoroughly. If there is something that you don’t agree to then we are sorry to inform you that you can’t avail our excellent services. Also keep in mind that we offer the best quality there is, but we can’t guarantee an A grade on any assignment that you have ordered.
- As soon as you have placed an order and have given your information, your credit card will be charged. If the transaction doesn’t go through due to fraudulent behaviour and similar activities, then the credit card will be reported to the authorities.
- If you have provided some wrong information in the order form then you should contact the customer support immediately. If there is a delay from your side, then we will not be responsible.
- The company will not be responsible for delay in services due to any technical difficulty that you are facing.
- If the delay in the delivery of an assignment is our fault, then you will be partially or fully* reimbursed. However, we reserve the right of the final decision.
If the final order is not up to your satisfaction, then you have the right to ask for a refund within 3 days of the delivery date. In addition to this, if you want to cancel an order then it should be done before it is assigned to a writer.
The delivery can be late if the following happens:
- The instructions are not clear
- Credit card was denied
- The resources were withheld
Usually there is no need for a revision because our work is always up to the mark. However, if the customer feels that it should be revised then he or she has to inform us within a fortnight. Any revisions after that time will be charged to the customer’s credit card. However, the revision fees are very nominal.
Note: *90% of the total amount will be reimbursed on a full refund request